Welcome to Keep Your Life :
Fitness Page
Reflection : How is your mindset today?
Welcome Everyone!!! Have you ever heard the statement a mind is a terrible thing to waste? Well it most certainly is that is why when it comes to fitness you have to incorporate everything. Health and Wellness includes your mental, physical, and spiritual health as well, two techniques for achieving better health will be expressed today the first one is the effectiveness of relaxation...when you take time out to relax throughout your day you allow yourself the time to meditate on positive things which can bring joy, peace, and strength. It can also help you to maintain a healthy physical body the less stress your body is in, the healthier. A relaxation technique that I was recently introduced to was called autogenic training, this recorded message made me feel very calm and relaxed as I listened to it. My mind was refreshed as I begin to get as comfortable as I possibly could and as I followed the instructions in the message I begin to relax so much that I fell asleep! I wasn't sleepy or tired prior to listening to the message but when I woke I felt great! So here's the link I would like you to try and please share your personal experience...
http://www.kushs.net/kaplan/HW420/JourneyOn.mp3
The second technique involves the creative power of words...
We must have the awareness that the words we speak shape our reality, so what have you been speaking into the atmosphere today? Thoughts of peace and not of defeat I hope... Believe the reality you want and not what you've been given. Meaning if you are having a bad day speak positively and confess over yourself that the remainder of your day will be great and prosperous and watch it manifest! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment